Another week, already another month. Craziness!
– This week, this letter from a former slave to their owner has been making the rounds on the interwebz. Check it out if you haven’t already, it is pretty brilliant.
– Twitter changed its policy, even if the universe of Twitter went berserk upon the news. Here is why it is actually a good and transparent thing.
– More posts on ACTA, as it is necessary to keep things active. A guest post about ACTA over at nakedcapitalism.
– Did somebody say ACTA? Information is Beautiful has an interesting infographic calculated regarding how much Hollywood earns.
– And now a more popular culture-y mode; Molly Lambert writes about Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift and Michelle Williams.
– Here’s an interesting Pinterest board; The Art Investor’s Bookshelf.
– A column on the Telegraph: The Opera Novice… about someone discovering the joys of opera.
And here’s some funk for the weekend: