As I simultaneously write two proposals in one month, I am also somehow managing to find other things to read. Here are some from this past week:
– A great NYtimes profile of Stephen Colbert and his three personalities, somewhat ethical SuperPAC and all the other good stuff. A must read.
– 48 ads that would be banned today. Alternatively, we should make a list of current ads that someone will collect in a similar compilation in the future.
– Interesting things happen in down under, this is one of them: Queensland Gallery of Modern Art gave thousands of stickers to thousands of kids as part of their exhibition.
– Ever wondered what Virginia Woolf’s new years resolutions were like? Well, here you go. Woolf’s resolutions from 1931.
– An interesting Salon.com article on what the occupy movement can learn from dystopian young adult novels such as The Hunger Games.
– And to leave on a light note, enjoy this lovely stop-motion video “The Joy of Books”: