There is so much to share every week, it gets interesting to actually choose a few for the round-up. Here I try, again.
– Google Music has arrived. Let’s see how this will change things up.
– A great article on The Guardian on why the traditional media (read: newspapers) are calling Julian Assange a terrorist when they are in the same business.
– EMI is sold to Sony/Universal, dropping the number of “major labels” in music to three. What that will mean for the music industry we will yet to see, but here’s The Guardian’s piece on EMI.
– The Guardian has an informative interview with Gloria Steinem, co-founder of Ms Magazine and one of the most important names in feminism. Please do read.
– An interesting read on Culture in Economics and the Culture of Economics on The Straddler.
– After all these slightly depressing readings, here’s something to warm your heart. Though be careful, melting of the heart happens quite quickly: Cutest Paw!: